- Immerse the glove in warm water and let it soak for 2 min
- Remove the first layer of dirt by gently squeezing the gloves
- Leave the glove to soak for an extra 5 min
- With a sponge gently remove the deeper layer of dirt left on the palm
- The back hand can be cleaned as well using the same sponge but applying a little more force
- Rinse the glove under running water
- Leave the glove to soak for an extra 10 min
- Gently wring out and wrap it in a towel
- Have the gloves dry naturally (outside of direct sunlight)
- Dampen the palms of the gloves with water to get the best performance regarding grip and durability from the latex palm.
- Our German Latex is designed to be used wet (use clean water) and on natural grassed surfaces.
- When possible try to avoid using the palms to pick yourself up off the ground. The least amount of contact between ground and palm, the longer will be the duration of the latex.
All our gloves have a gripping part made of the best latex on the market – German Latex Contact.
It is characterized by excellent grip and gives maximum control over the ball. The most popular choice among many professional goalkeepers.
Designed to provide excellent performance in dry weather conditions as well as perform well in the wet.
Negative Cut Sewing – Seams tucked inside. This cut ensures a better fit – the fingers are held in place, which guarantees optimal grip on the ball.
Roll Fingers Stitching – Roll Finger goalkeeper gloves are one of the most popular and traditional cuts available today. In roll finger gloves – Latex wraps around the fingers, which increases the gripping part. They do not fit the hand like the Negative cut.